Saturday 20 December 2014

Some Great Romantic Anime's One Should Definitely Watch

Hai friends, today I bring to you some of the best Romantic anime's ever produced. Some may lack much in animation but they all are great stories. Those who love to watch some mature romance in anime's get ready, for you are going on a trip to love paradise. I know there are other great anime's, but here am presenting those anime's which hadn't caught much attention. These are my personal favorite and if you think that there should have been some anime that you like please do inform me. I hope you like them all.


  • Spice and Wolf



PC users Click here to Watch and Download Spice and Wolf

Mobile users Click here to Watch and Download Spice and Wolf

  • Maoyuu Maou Yuusha


PC users Click here to Watch and Download Maoyuu Maou Yuusha

Mobile users Click here to Watch and Download Maoyuu Maou Yuusha

  • Fruits Basket



PC users Click here to Watch and Download Fruits Basket

Mobile users Click here to Watch and Download Fruits Basket

  • The World is Still Beautiful


  • One Week Friends


PC users Click here to Watch and Download One Week Friends

Mobile users Click here to Watch and Download One Week Friends


  • Say I Love You



PC users Click here to Watch and Download Say I Love You

Mobile users Click here to Watch and Download Say I Love You

No comments:

Post a Comment